My Mom Used to make this for me, when i was a small Kid..Though i loved the Fruit Salad..I Just couldn't resist the condensed milk and used to sleep walk everynight and finish up the Condensed milk in the refridgerator..So the Condensed milk never made its way to the 2nd Fruit Salad Preparation....And all i would dream of..was...When i was old enough,I would buy tins and tins of condensed Milk and eat them everyday...Heeeeeeee..
- Mango - Medium (Ripe ) Cubed
- Banana - 1 (Ripe)Sliced
- Grapes - a Bunch (Seedless)
- Cantaloupe - 2 Slices (Diced)
- WaterMelon - 2 slices (Diced)
- Apple - 1 Small (Diced)
- Pineapple - 2 slices (Diced)
- Whatever Fruit u can get hold of.....
- Ice cream - Any Flavour..Although i prefer Vanilla or ButterPecan.
- Sugar - 2 Spoons
- Extract - Vanila or Pineapple Extract.
- Condensed Milk - 1/4 Cup.
- Dried Fruits & Nuts - Roasted Almonds,Cashews,Pecans,Raisins,Pineapple,Papaya and dried Cranberries.
- Dice all the fruits evenly..
- Mix them all in a wide mouthed Bowl, with Condensed Milk , Sugar and Vanila Extract.
- Cover and refridgrate.
- When Serving, In a Icecream Bowl,Add 1-2 Scoops of icecream, Now top the icecream with the Fruit Mixture...
- If u r a Dry fruits fan,, Just throw in some Raisins, Roasted Almonds,Pecans,Cashews and also Dried Cranberries,Pineapple,Papaya..
- Finaly garnish with Mint leaves and serve..