- MUTTON / LAMB Minced - 1/2 Pound
- Onion - 1 medium Diced finely
- Garlic - 2 bulbs, peeled & diced finely
- Green chillies - 3- 4 diced finely diced
- Potato - 3 medium sized, peeled, pressure cooked , Mashed
- Cilantro - a bunch well chopped
- Mint - 5-8 leaves well chopped
- Ginger - 1 inch finely chopped
- Salt - as per taste
- Egg - 1
- All purpose flour - 2 spoons for dusting
- Capsicum - red, yellow, green (mixed) 1/2 cup..optional
- Oil - for frying
- chilli powder - 1 spoon
- Turmeric - 1/2 spoon
- Garam Masala -1/4 spoon
- Pepper Powder - 1/4 spoon
- Lemon juice - 2 spoons
- Bread crumbs - 1 bowl..
1.Heat a wide mouthed pan, throw in some Oil..when warm, add the chopped garlic & Ginger, saute for a min, add onion, salt & chillies, then comes the mint & cilantro,just saute for 2 mins..add all the spices & throw in the lemon juice at the end.
2.Now in a bowl, throw in the ground lamb, then add the mashed potato & the sauted vegetables..
3.Add in some salt..Mix well using ur fingers..
4.Crack the egg and add throw in it the bowl ..mix well..Form lemon sized balls..and flatten them out..dust them with maida..
5.now dust them with bread crumbs...
6.Heat a pan..drizzle some olive oil and fry the flattened balls..
7.make sure both sides are evenly cooked and crisp & golden brown..
8.Serve with ketchup or Mint chutney..
No one can eat just 1...........