- Blue Crabs -2 ( cleaned and washed with turmeric ,legs and claws removed)
- Shallots -3 (peeled and diced roughly)
- Tomato Paste(Puree) -1 Spoon ( tinned tomato Paste)
- Ginger Garlic paste - 1 spoon
- Red whole Chillies - 4
- Pepper - 1 Spoon
- Turmeric - 1/4 spoon
- Cumin seeds - 1/4 Spoon
- Garam Masala - 1/2 Spoon
- Olive oil - 2-3 spoons
- Salt - to taste
- Grind Shallots,Chillies,Pepper,Turmeric and cumin seeds into a Paste..
- Heat the pan, drizzle some olive oil.
- Add the ground mixture and saute for a minute.
- Now add the ginger garlic paste.
- Saute till the raw smell diminishes..
- Now add 1 spoon Tomato Paste..
- Add the Crab..Cover and cook till the crabs are done and the gravy thickens..
- Add the garam masala..before removing the pan from the stove
- Garnish with chopped Cilantro..
- Can it be any more easier!!!!!!
I transferred the contents to the Serving Bowl..but still couldn't let go of the gravy sticking to the sides of the pan...i think u know what i did!!!!!!!!!
Yea. threw in some cooked rice in the pan and gave it a quick stir..Sprinkled some salt and Lo i ended up with a yummy CRAB RICE....
Happy blogging, cooking and a Great NEW YEAR....