- Jasmine Rice - 1 Cup (Found in Chinese and American Grocery Stores)
- Mixed Vegetable - 1 cup (Carrot - slit lengthwise..Look at pic for details,Pineapple – Diced into medium size Chunks,Raisins,Peanuts,Mango – Alphonso Variety)
- Onion - 1/4 (medium Sized)
- White Pepper Powder – ¼ spoon
- Red Whole Chilli - Coarsely Ground
- Fish Sauce - 1 Spoon
- Soy Sauce - 1 Spoon
- Chilli Garlic Sauce- 1 Spoon (Actualy looks like Coarse paste) (Found in Chinese and American Grocery Stores)
- Spring Onion - Finely Diced..
- Egg - 2
- Salt - to Taste
- Oil - 4-5 Spoons
- Garlic Oil – 1 spoon (optional)
- Ajenomoto – a pinch
Salt to taste
- Cook Rice with Enough water, sprinkle some salt.. and drain water when 75% cooked..(Rice should look like the one in picture)Sadly Overcooked rice..never taste good when making fried rice..
- Spread Cooked rice in a Tray..Drizzle few drops of oil and allow it to cool in the fridge..
- Heat a Kadai or Wok ,Add some Oil ,When warm Add Onion, Carrots, Peanuts,Raisins and fruits and stir them ..(be Cautious not to Burn the Raisins)
- Now add the Cooled rice.. and now add Fish Sauce..
- Just Random Stirring just to make sure that the vegetables, fruits and rice are mixed well..Also make sure not to break the rice grains.. The entire process till here shud not take more than 2 mins..Else everything will be overcooked...
- Now add the chilli garlic sauce...
- Now sprinkle the Ajenomoto..
- Now add the pepper powder and coarsely ground red whole chilli..
- Crack the eggs and pour it in a bowl and add 1 spoon soy sauce and 1 spoon oil and mix well..with a fork.
- Heat a wide mouthed pan/ Wok and pour oil..
- Now add the egg and Soy sauce mixture to the wok.. and keep scrambling them to avoid them sticking together..The more the oil..the more tastier..
Don't overcook the eggs..Transfer the contents to the fried rice ..mix well and serve....
- Garnish with Spring Onions..