About Me

My photo
Katy, Texas, United States
Hello there !! I'm glad you found my blog :-). I'm Nithya & my very close friends call me Nithu. I started this blog back in 2007, when my daughter Divya was born & I christened it " Divya KuttyzKitchen". I'm blessed with a handsome little guy too. My precious two kept me busy for quite these years, its Feb 2014 and I realized my blog needed some serious uplift, So here I am back to blogging. I use my iPhone for clickin & uploadin the pictures in my blog.I know its needs improvement. Let's just say, I'm just happy the way they are for now & when I do find time, I might improve on it. I also own an Etsy store, where I sell my handmade Soap bars, Cupcake soaps, Body butter, Body scrub, Lip balms & more... I plan on adding a few more Categories to my blog like Kiddie food, Travel, Soap making, Crafts etc..

Monday, April 7, 2008

VEGETABLE GRAVY




INGREDIENTS:
  1. Eggs - 2 Boiled, Shells Removed and slit Gently Sideways


  2. Button Mushrooms Big - 4 Diced moderately big


  3. Cauliflower - 4 Florets


  4. Peas - a Handful


  5. Onion - 1 Medium Sized Diced


  6. Tomato - 2 medium Sized Diced


  7. Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 Spoon


  8. Chilli powder - 1 Spoon


  9. Turmeric - 1/4 Spoon


  10. Garam Masala - 1/6 Spoon


  11. Curd - 3/4 Cup


  12. Salt - to Taste


  13. oil - 4-6 Spoons


  14. Cashew - 4 Lightly roasted in ghee


METHOD:





  1. Heat Pan and add 2 spoons of oil and saute the Onions..Add salt and allow it to Soften


  2. Now add Ginger Garlic Paste and Saute well


  3. Now add Tomatoes cover and cook to soften them


  4. Mash them well with a wooden spoon


  5. Now add chilli , turmeric and garam Masala powder


  6. Mix them well..till they make a good gravy


  7. Now allow them to cool


  8. Add the gravy to a blender and blend them with Curd and cashew to a smooth Paste


  9. Heat the Pan add 2 spoons of oil and roast Cauliflower, Mushroom,Peas ..sprinkle some salt and allow them to cook


  10. Now add the blended curry to the vegatables and cook in low flame for 3-5 mins..


  11. The Gravy is done..


  12. Hope u enjoy them with Chapati..


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Toulouse did point out that opening your controller to modify it
was contrary to the Terms of Service making one wonder, when you can be punished
for creating a turbo controller have you thought to for utilizing one.
Compare the odds of one's tickets and you'll learn that specific games have better probability of success than others.
The volume of points the player will get for the word depends on many factors.

will be the abrupt decrease inside the amount
of money provided for the wife. enough, you'll be able to
also capture and enslave enemies and permit them to make Jade, an in-game
premium currency. Let's face it; no one loves to play fair if it means losing continuously.

I also believe a new player should not be penalized because of the poor condition from the the game,
but the rule's of golf Gods don't agree. Well, you might
have been soundly beaten by choosing way too high a problem level, or else you want an immediate fix to some problem
you might be facing. Max Health and Armor - PS3: Circle, L1, Triangle, R2, X, Square, Circle, Left, Square, L1, L1,
L1Xbox 360: B, LB, Y, RT, A, X, B, Left, X, LB, LB, LB. Cannonballs are
worth 150gp to 200gp each, the other Steel Bar makes four.
If only several players are ultra-rich, and cash isn't spread
around properly (through attacks and whatnot), game developers will available cheats or special areas for just a pre-determined time period for making the knowledge play more fair for everybody.
For further help with Bio - Ware's epic RPG, just type "Dragon Age" in to the Bright Hub search bar and
you will find lots of helpful articles, including Dragon Age tactics and individual class guides.
You could get into the website that gives your preferred dog game
and feel free to experience there. Therefore, to be able to win, you should seek help that covers the latest games.
However, Ubisoft made a decision to delay the
production until May 27 of 2014 around the PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox
One. They play almost the identical way, but I think players will like using 4 to 5 Immortal Heroes instead of just two, once
they don't confuse into your market of the action too severely.

The company published games for just about all platforms out there: MAC, Linux, Microsoft Windows,
Nintendo 64, PSP, Play Station and also browser games.
95): Wii DVD Converter Guide and Videos- ( Wouldn't it be
great to make use of your Wii as a DVD player, well
now you CAN. If you've already done this, then you definitely might want to
discover a married relationship counselor. Many Farmville
cheat codes aren't so much "codes" inside traditional sense as they are approaches to take advantage of the action and increase your profit.
Like another games, it takes experience to perfect the tricks
in playing the scratch off lottery. The best method to farm, things
to farm, collecting Farm - Ville coins and real money, comprehending
the sport level-to-level basis is certainly vividly encrypted within one step by factor steering for on-line farmers.
Opponents who they suspect are employing cheats
to win deserve to get cheated as well. " It just doesn't seem to figure out that he could make this happen if he really did offer an ounce of love for you. The one employed in that video made the player's gun shoot faster like a DMR isn't supposed to become fully automatic.

Feel free to surf to my webpage; shadow fight 2 cheats