- Cauliflower - 1 cup (when dicing the cauliflower try to seperate each floret without cuting thru the flower)
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 spoon
- Egg White - 1 (Whipped in a mixer) (optional for vegetarians..)
- Chilli Powder - 1 spoon
- Garam Masala - 1/4 spoon
- Pepper Powder - 1 spoon
- Salt - to taste
- Rice flour - 1 spoon
- Corn flour - 1/2 Spoon
- Red color - 1 pinch (optional)
- In a Huge Bowl toss in cauliflower, then Ginger garlic paste,mix well,Now add the whipped egg white,Chilli powder,garam Masala, pepper powder,salt and mix well
- Now Now add the rice flour and corn flour and mix well..
- Allow it to stay till the oil gets heated up..
- Now heat the fry pan and pour 1 cup of oil..just enough for frying..
- When its warm enough, add the florets one by one..making sure that they don,t stick with each other..
- Turn the florets once they cooked on one side
- Remove from flame when its golden Brown..
- Drain excess oil in a paper towel..
- Goes well with Fried Rice, or even as an evening Snack..
This recipe can be done without adding Corn and Rice flour...and it gives an entirely different Taste..I like both versions of the cauliflower..
Try adding Ginger Garlic paste in all your recipes..As u know...Ginger aids in Digestion and Garlic helps fight Cholestral..
Also try using Extra virgin olive oil..as it doesn't clog the artery ..and also adds shine to ur skin :)