About Me

My photo
Katy, Texas, United States
Hello there !! I'm glad you found my blog :-). I'm Nithya & my very close friends call me Nithu. I started this blog back in 2007, when my daughter Divya was born & I christened it " Divya KuttyzKitchen". I'm blessed with a handsome little guy too. My precious two kept me busy for quite these years, its Feb 2014 and I realized my blog needed some serious uplift, So here I am back to blogging. I use my iPhone for clickin & uploadin the pictures in my blog.I know its needs improvement. Let's just say, I'm just happy the way they are for now & when I do find time, I might improve on it. I also own an Etsy store, where I sell my handmade Soap bars, Cupcake soaps, Body butter, Body scrub, Lip balms & more... I plan on adding a few more Categories to my blog like Kiddie food, Travel, Soap making, Crafts etc..

Friday, July 18, 2008

CAULIFLOWER 65




INGREDIENTS:


  1. Cauliflower - 1 cup (when dicing the cauliflower try to seperate each floret without cuting thru the flower)


  2. Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 spoon


  3. Egg White - 1 (Whipped in a mixer) (optional for vegetarians..)


  4. Chilli Powder - 1 spoon


  5. Garam Masala - 1/4 spoon


  6. Pepper Powder - 1 spoon


  7. Salt - to taste


  8. Rice flour - 1 spoon


  9. Corn flour - 1/2 Spoon


  10. Red color - 1 pinch (optional)


METHOD:


  1. In a Huge Bowl toss in cauliflower, then Ginger garlic paste,mix well,Now add the whipped egg white,Chilli powder,garam Masala, pepper powder,salt and mix well


  2. Now Now add the rice flour and corn flour and mix well..


  3. Allow it to stay till the oil gets heated up..


  4. Now heat the fry pan and pour 1 cup of oil..just enough for frying..


  5. When its warm enough, add the florets one by one..making sure that they don,t stick with each other..


  6. Turn the florets once they cooked on one side


  7. Remove from flame when its golden Brown..


  8. Drain excess oil in a paper towel..


  9. Goes well with Fried Rice, or even as an evening Snack..


Note:


This recipe can be done without adding Corn and Rice flour...and it gives an entirely different Taste..I like both versions of the cauliflower..

Try adding Ginger Garlic paste in all your recipes..As u know...Ginger aids in Digestion and Garlic helps fight Cholestral..

Also try using Extra virgin olive oil..as it doesn't clog the artery ..and also adds shine to ur skin :)

No comments: