- Chicken - 1 Kg Boneless
- Red Chilli – 10-15 Chopped
- Onions - 4 Medium finely Chopped
- Cloves of Garlic - 4 finely chopped
- Curry Leaves ( as much as you can) gives the flavour
- Coriander Leaves – Chopped
- Ground nut Oil ( Olive oil should be fine)- 5 table spoons.
- Pepper - 1/2 spoon
- Salt to Taste
- Boil the chicken in 2 ½ glass 0f water for 10 to 12 min with Turmeric powder and salt .
- Shred the chicken into small pieces.
- Heat the pan, pour 4 spoons of oil.
- Throw in the chopped red chillies , curry leaves ,chopped onions and garlic in it, and saute them till the onion changes to golden brown.
- Now add the shredded pieces of chicken to the pan
- Stir them and allow the chicken to blend with Onion and garlic.
- Now you can add salt and pepper to it . You need to stir them for 15 mins ( It should n’t be over cooked.)
- Finally add some coriander leaves to it .
- Garnish with Corriander leaves..Drizzle some Lemon...
- And u r good to go...
This Recipe was handed over to me..by my schoolmate.., Who loves this dish like Crazy.. :0)