I learnt this simple , yet a crowd pleasing appetizer from my wonderful friend .Sapna..Though she moved to Virginia..Whenever i make this snack..I can't help thinking about the wonderful Dishes she made..when she lived closeby..
Mini Pizza / Bread Pizza
- Bread: 1 Loaf
- Mushroom,Carrots,Red &Green Bellpepper, red onion,Tomato - 1 cup (Slice them in long thin slices as shown in pic) (Carrots can be grated)
- Cheese- Cheddar , Monterey Cheese (Grated )
- Salt and Pepper
- Tomato Ketch up.
- Foil up ur tray..
- Preheat the oven to 350 Deg
- Butter up the bread slices and top the slices with the sliced vegetables..
- Cover them up with the shredded cheese..
- Bake in the oven..till the cheese completly melts and the slices become stiff..
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- U can also sprinkle some crushed red peppers..Left out from ur last pizza party..
- squeeze in some ketch up on top before serving..
- Enjoy ur snack..