- Fish - 1/2 Pound (Tilapia, Catfish...)
- Chilli Powder - 2 spoons
- Corriander Powder - 1 Spoon
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 Spoon
- Garam Masala - 1/2 Spoon
- Pepper Powder - 1 Spoon
- Ginger Garlic paste - 1 1/2 Spoons
- Curd - 3 Spoons
- Salt - to taste
- oil - 2 Spoons
- Clean Fish and Rinse it with Turmeric water. Cut them into small Pieces
- Mix the Masala to a Paste
- Apply the paste well on the fish
- Allow it to Marinade for 15 - 30 mins
- Fry in oil..
- Drain out excess oil with paper towel..
- Drizzle lemon juice over them and they r good to go...